Saturday, 24 April 2010

Wonderwool Wales!!


Just had ** The Best ** day at Wonderwool :) It's been a beautiful sunny day here in mid-Wales so the showground at LLanelwedd, surrounded by Welsh hills, was an absolute treat...


I started the day at the sock-knitting workshop with Linda de Ruiter from Tall Yarns'n Tales
... this was brill!.. I now knit socks with 5!! needles ... which is SOOOO much easier. Ha! I've no idea why I ever knitted them with 4 before...
Here's a few pics of some of the lovely stalls 'n things...

Some really cute felted socks:)



An *out of this world* dress ...



Sheepishly good lookin' yarn ..



Beautiful colours...




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Pip, It looks absolutely wonderful. Love the yarns and the colours. You must tell me about how you knit the socks with 5 needles, I suppose it is different numbering of stitches for the heel? Wish I had been there, but we went for a daytrip to Carnlough!

    ReplyDelete