Friday, 18 June 2010

Araucania Ranco Multi


I picked a few of the Ranco Multi from the shop for my next photography attempt and, although I'm not doing them justice, I think they are beautiful :)

Also the stock photos on the shop website give a nice close-up but the actual skeins of yarn are lovely... so I'd like to show that... maybe if I learn to take decent photos I'll put up my own photos, rather than the supplier ones, on the site...


These are traditionally kettle-dyed and handpainted in Chile, and although I'm not entirely sure what that entails, I do know that the end product is beautiful and natural and hand-made... and at an incredibly low price for what you get.





1 comment:

  1. Stunning wool. Gorgeous colours and a dream to knit with. Trying your new crystal palace bamboo needles at the moment. Arrived today. Very nice to use.

    ReplyDelete