Friday, 23 July 2010

... my new best friend ^..^

... if I haven't mentioned it before... I'm on holiday :) so I travelled down and across the country by train (I love trains!) to visit my mum :)

Nikki, my knitting sister, has already been here for a week and has a few projects on the go...













Since I last visited there have been a couple of friendly new arrivals... a pretty Icelandic pony..


























.. and the most adorable pup I have ever seen... meet Ziggy ...


























... my new best friend ^..^

2 comments:

  1. aww -- have a wonderful time! it'd be hard not to, from the look of things. i'm kind of partial to that icelandic pony, myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pony! Hope you have a wonderful time visiting! I love to travel by train too. :0)

    ReplyDelete