Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Knitting Kits ... Part 2

I think I’m going to offer 3 knitting kits to start with; a Zauberball gauntlet kit, a Noro Kureyon sock kit and a Mini Mochi (as yet to be decided) kit.
I’ve recently ordered the new Autumn 2010 Mini Mochi range and will give it the attention it deserves in it’s own photo-shoot blog-post :) when I return from France, where i’m currently renovating...
















among other things ;)
























The Zauberball gauntlet and the Kureyon sock are suitable for less experienced knitters so I’ll include needles in the kits, along with organic cotton project bags, the pattern and a choice of yarn shade...

5 comments:

  1. awesome!! I'll order a Zauberball gauntlet for my daughter, when they're ready! Have fun in France; you know what I always say, even renovating in France is better than August in NY. You know how I'm always saying that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Sounds like you're a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renovating a house in France. . . . That sounds wonderful! I've always dreamed of going to France. Post some pictures of your renovation - I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there ... I post the renovation pics on ~breton blog~ which is near the bottom of my blog roll usually.. please excuse the photo quality!

    ReplyDelete