Saturday, 4 December 2010

Regia Jazz Colours

I'm really excited about the new Regia yarns which should be arriving (through the snow) any time soon to grace my virtual yarn shelves via relaxing afternoons of yarnography... my favourite thing!

I can't wait to see the Design Line by Erika Knight..
Jazz Colours by Erika Knight
I've also ordered some copies of the Journal to go with Jazz Colours which contains Erika's patterns for the line...


I might treat myself to a tripod for taking close up yarn shots. I quite fancy one of the bendy ones... never having used a tripod I'm going purely on perceived ease of use!

5 comments:

  1. I must warn you that tripods are somewhat habit forming. I have four myself... And I would still really love a monopod! Most of mine are used as well. I suspect you will love having one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are having trouble with low light, or shaky pictures a tripod is totally the way to go! Usually they screw in to the bottom of your camera and after that its just point and shoot. well, position and point and shoot.

    They really do make a difference! Good luck if you get one!

    (and by the way, i am loving ogling your sock yarn! so pretty!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a pair of those hand warmers - are they hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pattern looks pretty straightforward :)

    ReplyDelete