Wednesday, 26 May 2010

army surplus satchel...

In case you have forgotten your youth, are too young to have been part of the craze, grew up somewhere other than Belfast... or God Forbid... all 3!!! here are a couple photos (I love the US thing of leaving out 'of') I took earlier of my recent bargain purchase of a knitting bag...

and a progress report on my crazy zauberball socks ...

As you can see progress is .... an ickle bit... s...l..o..w..... but knitting up pretty I think... hopefully next week (half term Yesssssss!) I'll get 'em finished ready for the.. em...  summer ahead ;) ...seeing as we've just had our yearly 48hrs of sun here in the uk!!

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks for sharing this with others.
    regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete