Saturday, 10 July 2010

Zauberball

I haven't blogged in a while as my beloved MacLaptop died 8 days ago, which is a bit unfair since I only got it last christmas (half as a 40th birthday present from my lovely mum :) so I've been high and dry for a week!! can't believe how much I missed it..

Even OH... the original MacWorld sceptic.... felt sorry for me and drove me to Cardiff (a 4 hr return trip) last Sunday afternoon to bring it to the mac 'genius bar' (OH lovin' this!!) for the appointment which the apple helpline person booked for me on saturday evening... after having spent all of saturday doing just about everything I could possibly imagine doing to a computer!

In the process I successfully wiped the whole system! and reinstalled... meaning that (as I hadn't backed up to the external hard drive in a month... doh!) I've lost all my website updates and photos of yarn over the last month...
However... this ain't the end of the world as I've spent the evening taking some pics of the lovely Zauberball sock yarn...


... I've divided them into 3 camps... jewel...

modern...










and worn 'n loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment