Monday, 27 September 2010

Day 3: Woolly seas and caterpillars

The message with todays wonderful present was 'swimming in the warm, woolly sea'... can you guess??

... today was the pattern pressie... and I absolutely love these Swedish Fish Socks ><> ><> ><> crudmonkey's got such great taste :)  ><> ><> ><>

...this is also the first time I have received a pattern as a gift through Ravelry .. cool!

Meanwhile, donkey's been busy... mountaineering ...


... and tackling fearsome caterpillars ~~~~~~~ ^..^

9 comments:

  1. What a brave caterpillar...
    Look forward to seeing this fab pattern knitted into a pair of socks... very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been admiring peoples socks from this pattern, they're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Swedish fish socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those socks!! And your photo shoot:) Nice work:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love those fish!

    and it is nice to see the donkey getting out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to see donkey out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sock pattern. i can't wait to see you make them.

    ReplyDelete