Friday, 24 September 2010

ravelry swap

I'm patiently (ahem) waiting on a package to arrive in the post from one of the fabulous bloggers on Ravelry's Blog Hub forum. This really is a lovely forum to be involved with and I'd certainly recommend it to anyone with a blog... or thinking of starting one!
The swap was organised by eskimimi and was to include 7 items (with guidelines such as yarn/pattern/treat etc) and each participant completed a questionnaire in a forum thread.
Then each was matched to a secret partner!! so you could lurk around their blog and get ideas about what to send them... great fun!
Anyway... I am to receive a parcel (yip!) from one of the following bloggers:

Susie99
eskimimi
DragonKnits
crudmonkey
agcertain
imaginethatanid

Check out their blogs... I can't wait to get a present from one of these fabulous women :)

4 comments:

  1. :( any minute now, i bet it's worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swaps are fun! It's like Christmas when the package arrives. I'll check out the forum on Ravelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's amazing sometimes what a small world it is. And I am happy you posted because it led me to your beautiful blog. I am addicted to knitting socks. The idea of having a sock yarn shop. Wow! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, it wasn't me! But I shamefully did make my partner wait too long.

    ReplyDelete