Saturday, 9 October 2010

Scrumptious 4ply and macro monday

Over at Fyberspates they've recently launched a wonderful new range of Scrumptious 4ply yarn ... of which I have just received my first order for the shop :)

To start with I picked cherry, purple and gold... just because I love the jewel-like colours...

... it's a 45% silk, 55% superwash merino mix and the yarn has a beautifully soft sheen which, in real life, means the gold actually looks like gold.. Fabulous!

I've also taken a picture for macro monday of our Christmas tree from last year which is looking glorious in it's pot... ready for this year :)






8 comments:

  1. Your pine tree is simply luscious looking...so green and vibrant!!

    Here is a link to my MACRO MONDAY Do hope you can stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. e great shot, only Christmas looks just far away:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! Is that a spiderweb on your tree? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep... it's a very fine spiderweb ... the tree was covered in them first thing in the morning... must've been a busy little spider >..<

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Scrumptious 4ply does have a lovely sheen on it. Too bad I'm on a yarn diet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colored yarn and I think it's very cool that you have a potted Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What splendid yarns! Nice that you have a potted evergreen to use as your holiday tree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been forcing myself to not buy more yarn until either 1) I use up what I have already or 2) the annual fiber fest in our town next weekend. Your yarn is enough to make me almost break down and scream "Shipping costs? What shipping costs?" Thank you for showing. I think I'll sit here a minute and fight for self-control as I look at that picture some more.

    ReplyDelete