Saturday, 9 April 2011

It's a Wonderwool Life!

Spinning the blues
This shot of a beautiful blue-haired lady from Ceredigion really sums up the atmosphere of Wonderwool this year. I don't have a stand as I just like to wander around looking at all the lovely things :-) I live only a few miles from the showground at Llanelwedd and The Other Half was working in the Wyeside Theatre in Builth today which is only a few minutes from Wonderwool. For once we were headed in the same direction..

A glorious summery day in mid-Wales
I've taken a few snaps of the day... hopefully not a photo overload...












a blurred photo of Kipper and I after the day



4 comments:

  1. how wonderful to see your face!!! i loved the blue-haired spinner, and the buttons, but the bottom photo was the best. hi pip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful... Wish I had been there with you... Looks like it was a fascinating and enjoyable day... Did you buy anything interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have been there - I'm looking forward to going to Woolfest in June. Lovely to see your photo!!

    ReplyDelete